Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: clothing for mini Sam

  1. #1
    Inactive Member leafbyniggle3's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My 8 YO daughter got the AG Holiday DVD and mini Samantha for St. Nick night. She loves the little doll! I would like to make more outfits for the doll. Are there any patterns out there in this size? Or perhaps other outfits available?

    Denise

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JuliaAM has made Mini outfits for Josefina! maybe she can help with Mini Sam! I know, my Mini Nellie would like something too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DaWaterRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I came across a site with mini-doll patterns, but I'm on the wrong computer to check the link. I'll edit this afternoon/evening with the webpage

    ETA: Oh good. Nann posted the link I was thinking of. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 06, 2004 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Nancy S ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member josephhswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's a link to the outfits I've made
    mini-American Girl Dolls
    Recently, I'm trying to complete Samantha's wardrobe for an order I received so I'll post more photos soon. I've made her play outfit and her blue party dress.

    I had to create my own patterns for these and my husband makes the mini-beds. He's made beds for Felicity, Kit, Samantha and Molly. It's a lot of fun.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Michele,

    I CANNOT believe you have made so many of those tiny outfits so far, and you are even doing them for other people! They are really cute and the beds and horse too! Congrats!

    Laurie

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your mini's are so adorable. So many outfits and the horse, sleigh, and beds look great! Thanks for sharing.

  7. #7
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Michele, you have done a lovely job making all those cute dresses and accessories! Very pretty. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Nia

  8. #8
    Inactive Member josephhswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The sleigh was at Joann's. I don't think the store where I bought the horse still has them, though.

    I think the full-size clothes are easier to sew than the mini's but I don't mind the small work. I'm attempting Samantha's talent show dress next. I'll post when I have my album updated if you like.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Michelle! I loved you Mini outfits!!!! Especialy Sam's Bday outfit and Nellie's Xmas outfit!!! so nice!!!! You are very talented!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member schallerwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2004
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amazing work. I was very very impressed. I just loved your version of Nellies Christmas dress.

    Here is a link I found with mini patterns. I have never used them, so no review, just information.

    http://www.suestinycostumes.com/current/ag/ag.html

    Nann

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •